Hello Dear Friend,
I have some questions for you to contemplate this week:
- How would you define integrity?
- Would your friends and family say that you are a person of integrity?
- What happens to your relationship with God when you refuse to act with integrity?
- Does integrity need an audience?
- In what situation this week did you fail to have integrity when you
I believe that as a Christian, we know the right way to act. We are to love our neighbors: red and yellow, black and white, all are precious in God’s sight. Gay or straight. Democratic or republican. Integrity is taking action. Working together for the good of all. Let us not give lip service to our love. Let us get to know our neighbors, their names, their values, their needs and hurts. And take action to help, behind the scenes, in secret, and your Heavenly Father will reward you. Our nation will change one person at a time, one neighborhood at a time. You can make a difference. Be that person of integrity!
Love ya, Linda