What wonderful news. You and I are not expected to walk around feeling worthless because of our sins. Jesus, through his sacrifice on the cross, erases our sins and we become white as snow. I found this parable among my old files. I liked it so much that I thought I
would share it with you. It is called “The Parable of the Pencil.” Hope you like it!
A Pencilmaker told the pencil five important lessons just before putting
it in the box:
1. Everything you do will always leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes you make.
3. What is important is what is inside of you.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings which will only make you
5. To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.
Never allow yourself to be discouraged and think that your life cannot bechanged. Like the pencil, always remember that the most important part of who you are is what’s inside of you
and then allow yourself to be guided by the hand of God.